The JobKeeper Subsidy offers a lifeline to many Australian businesses, and keeping their employees in jobs; but where do you start?
We've prepared some free editable JobKeeper 2.0 Templates, that can be downloaded and used within your business by simply editing the fields as indicated.
Download and start using the following JobKeeper 2.0 templates:
- Update employees subject to a JobKeeper Enabling Direction issued under JobKeeper 1.0,
- Notification to employees whether they receive higher or lower JobKeeper 2.0 rate,
- Statutory Declaration; Decline in Turnover Certificate [Legacy Employers],
- Proposal of JobKeeper Enabling Direction [Legacy Employers],
- Proposal of JobKeeper Enabling Direction [Qualifying Employers],
- Confirmation of JobKeeper Enabling Direction,
- Request for JobKeeper employees to agree to arrangements,
- Update on company turnover and notification that JobKeeper Direction is ceasing [Legacy Employers],
- Update on company turnover and notification that JobKeeper Direction is continuing [Legacy Employers].
If you need expert HR Advice or further assistance with JobKeeper Payment & Directions? Contact us today and speak with one our consultants.