IMMEDIATE ACCESS, NO MINIMUM TERM
Support for your business, without a fixed term commitment. We’ll help you understand your rights & obligations as an employer during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
The current global coronavirus pandemic is presenting previously unseen challenges to Australian businesses and their employees. It's important to have the right policies in place to manage a remote workforce, along with developing an action plan.
Employment Innovations has HR advisors & employment law experts on hand to help your business navigate these new challenges with immediate access to:
- Unlimited on-demand HR Advice;
- Government Stimulus advice, i.e. JobKeeper Payment etc;
- Redundancy and stand-down advice;
- Tailored HR & Employment templates including;
- COVID-19 workplace policy,
- employment contracts; full-time, part-time & casual,
- workplace & employee policies; COVID-19 action plan, leave, remote working, etc
- and more.
You also receive ongoing HR Support including:
- Understand your obligations to non-salaried staff;
- Access to Employment Law & Migration experts.
Be sure to ask us about our employee mental health & well-being program, to provide additional support to your staff during this time of uncertainty.